Visit Frontier City, Oklahoma’s Theme Park!
Grab the family and head out to Frontier City for a day of western fun and thrills! Frontier City is Oklahoma’s only theme park and has been drawing crowds since 1958! The park offers something for all ages and features family rides, thrill rides, water rides, and more! You can also find a variety of dining, shopping, and entertainment venues around the park. Next time you’re in town; don’t miss the excitement that only Frontier City can provide!
Trick or Suite Package
Our Trick or Suite Package is perfect for guests who want to visit Frontier City during Frightfest. The package includes two adult single day park passes. View all special offers here.
Our Top 5 Favorite Rides
- Brain Drain: Experience Frontier City’s newest ride! Launch forwards and backwards around a seven story loop.
- Renegade Rapids: This family ride features wild twists and turns down rushing river rapids. WARNING: You will get wet!
- Diamond Back: Experience this steel coaster as you race down a track, around a loop, and do the whole thing again in reverse!
- Wildcat: Frontier City’s wooden classic roller coaster takes visitors for a fast and bumpy ride.
- Silver Bullet: Experience amazing speeds as you shoot through this high-speed steel looping coaster.
Frontier City Quick Facts
- Frontier City is open for weekends from April until the end of May, As well as September and October. It is open all week throughout June, July, and August, and is closed during the winter.
- Park Hours
- Park Map
Accommodations Near Frontier City
After a long day at Frontier City, take some time to relax at our hotel. Enjoy our indoor pool, or relax in your spacious two-room suite. Stop by our complimentary Evening Reception before grabbing dinner at the Landing Bar and Grill. Between Memorial Day and Labor Day, take part in our Splash and Thrills Package and get two free single day passes to Frontier City or White Water Bay!