Cool Off at White Water Bay!
Delighting visitors of all ages since 1981, White Water Bay is Oklahoma City’s largest water park. The park includes over 30 exciting rides, slides, pools, and attractions, providing something fun for everyone. Fearless thrill seekers will enjoy the Mega Wedgie, a water slide which sends visitors plummeting from 64 feet high! Speed demons will fly down the towering Bermuda Triangle that reaches top speeds of 35 miles per hour! For new swimmers and guests that may not be ready to take on the larger slides, White Water Bay offers Kids Kove, Castaway Creek, and Ship Wreck Island. We’ve handpicked our “Top 5 Good Time Rides” to help you plan your day at White Water Bay!
Splash and Thrills Package
Our Splash and Thrills Package is perfect for guests who want to visit White Water Bay during their stay in Oklahoma City. The package includes two adult single day water park passes and one goodie bag per night. Additional tickets can be purchased at the front desk for $20.00 each (maximum of four tickets per package per night). Additional bags are $6.00 each.
Offer Available for Select Travel Dates: Memorial Day through Labor Day
Top 5 Good Time Rides
1. RipQurl: This two person tube ride sends you spiraling around a large bowl before a giant splash landing!
2. The Bermuda Triangle: Choose from three wet and wild adventure slides, or ride them all!
3. Castaway Creek: Relax and catch some rays on White Water Bay’s Lazy River.
4. Pipeline Wave: Drop down a massive 42-foot slide before racing up the other side at lightning speeds!
5. Monsoon Bay Wave Pool: Enjoy ocean waves right here in Oklahoma City! 500,000 gallons of water make up this fun wave pool.
Know Before You Go
• Save money on food and drinks! You can store your cooler in a designated picnic area for $5.00.
• Get more ride time! The least crowded days are Monday through Thursday. Get to the park early and enjoy shorter lines on the most popular rides.
• Know the code! Visit White Water Bay’s FAQ page for dress code restrictions.
• New to swimming? No problem! Free life jackets are available at the park.
Stay Near White Water Bay
The Embassy Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City – Will Rogers World Airport hotel is located less than two miles from White Water Bay, making it an ideal lodging choice when visiting the water park. The hotel is designed with urban ranch décor and has the ambiance of a cozy Western lodge. All of our two bedroom suites feature plush beds, free high-speed internet, an executive work desk, and a complimentary daily newspaper. As an Embassy Suites guest, you will also take advantage of our free cooked-to-order breakfast and evening cocktail reception. After a long day of fun in the sun, grab dinner or drinks at the Landing Bar & Grill, our on-site American restaurant.
Check out White Water Bay’s Park Map.